Do I require the services of a professional land surveyor?

If you are planning to modify your home by building an addition, adding a garage, installing a swimming pool or fence, or simply making improvements to your land, you may need the services of a professional land surveyor.  If a home owner is going to modify his property in any way which may affect his neighbors, such as increasing or decreasing surface water flow, the municipality will want to review a site plan showing the existing conditions and the future site design.  A boundary survey may be required if the improvements are in the vicinity of the property boundaries.

Boundary Consulting Experts, LLC can help insure your project will satisfy your community’s engineering standards for projects requiring site plans.

Boundary Consulting Experts, LLC 88 Maplehurst Avenue, New Britain, Connecticut 06053 • 860-826-2900 • Fax: 860-826-0101